Brief Introduction about yourself
We are hiring for Academic Coordinator.
• Promote high standards in all aspects of school life, particularly in student progress
• Actively support the values, vision, ethos, culture and policies of the school
• Inspire and motivate students, teachers and other school employees
• Comply with the professional duties of the Harrow staff Code of Conduct
• Contribute to a school culture which is positive, purposeful and professional
• Engage positively in the school Appraisal process and performance management arrangements
• Are committed to safeguarding and to promoting the welfare of children and young people
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content