Brief Introduction about yourself
Hiring for Operation Manager
• With the Head of Facilities Management, effectively manage all property related works projects, making optimal use of office accommodation and facilities.
• Ensures the effective performance management of facilities contract services including; building maintenance, security, cleaning, waste management, stationery, environmental and building consultancy services.
• Ensures the provision and adherence to agreed security measures and procedures for staff and Secretariat buildings, including management of car parking facilities
• Managing the Facilities Coordinator and Facilities Operative team in the provision of mail, logistics, flag protocol, meeting room and event support, reception, main switchboard, and transport services.
• Responsible for the safe movement, storage and upkeep of the Commonwealth Regalia, as well as fine art and asset inventories.
• Works with the Events and Protocol Section on arrangements for events, conferences, meetings, functions and open days.
• Manage Manpower on site – recruitment, provide training to staff and understand their requirement.
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content