Brief Introduction about yourself
Areas of responsibility and tasks
• Responsible for design, development, implementation and support of highly scalable, distributed solutions that leverage Azure components and services.
• Provide software development insights with respect to application architecture, design patterns and best practices.
• Work with IT security to monitor and ensure security and privacy of Web and Desktop applications and associated data.
• Regularly evaluate cloud applications and services for optimizations and upgrade
• Integration across various commercial enterprise system and in-house tools.
• Agile Architecture principles and stronghold on MVC.
Competencies • Excellent knowledge of application architecture, techniques, design patterns and strategies
• Experience with agile process, DevOps and Version control systems like Jira, GIT, TFS, Azure DevOps, Teamcity etc
• High level understanding of key cloud security concepts like Active Directory, OAuth, Firewalls etc.
• Experience with .NET layered server architecture.
• Experience with MongoDB is beneficial
• Experience with working with RESTful web services is a plus.
• Experience with remote solutions like Citrix is a plus.
• Good Exposure to Azure cloud is needed.
• Experience with VB.Net is a plus
• Knowledge of process or chemical/mechanical engineering or manufacturing process will be beneficial
• Experience developing technical requirements based on business imperatives
• Demonstrated project experience in estimating, planning and delivery of the software packages.
• Willingness to learn and ability to grasp new technologies is a must for this role.
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content