Brief Introduction about yourself
· Confirm the ETA of the flight from OCC or System (Navitaire).
· Take the bay no. from Apron and convey it to all the stations on R.T.
· Ensure that you are at the bay D-20 mins with all the equipments required.
· Note down the Touch down and Chocks and convey it on R.T.
· Allign the ramp properly.
· Make sure there are enough coaches available for deplaning the pax and take care that baggage should reach Arrival before the pax.
· Check the cleaning and take the boarding clearance from the Cabin crew and announce it on R.T.
· Make sure loading is done as per Loading Instruction Report given by the Load and Trim staff.
· After departure make sure that all the equipments are sent back to the transport yard.
· Fill the ramp filling.
· During the flight ensure everyone is smooth, safe and flight is on time.
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content