Brief Introduction about yourself
Roles and Responsibilities
• Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features.
• Establish a detailed program specification through discussion with clients
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
• Work as part of a team- Which may be established purely for a particular project to write a
specific section of the program.
• write the program – to do this you’ll break down program specification into its simplest
elements and translate this logic into a programming language
• Identify key application feature.
• Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
• Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
• Install the program into production, once testing is complete
• Conduct user acceptance testing, to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and
• Adapt the program to new requirements, as necessary.
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content