Brief Introduction about yourself
We are Hiring for Assistant Chef
• Take charge of the assigned kitchen and assist the main chef.
• Prepare, Produce and Present food to the agreed standard and quality with proper presentation.
• Prepare food within the agreed budget in accordance with company policy.
• Taste the food before service begins.
• Organize all resources within the kitchen for optimum productivity and use.
• Assist Sous Chef in indenting for provisions and discipline.
• Allocate duties for all kitchen staff.
• Ensure proper cleanliness of the kitchen equipment and the kitchen area.
• Observe safety rules and procedures.
• Ensure that equipment and materials are not left in wrong state.
• Ensure proper grooming and hygiene for all staff in the production unit.
• Ensure proper sorting of stores items and maintain the stores including meat, fish, vegetables and dairy products, and stored under correct temperatures in chiller and freezer containers.
• In addition, any other assignment given occasionally or on a daily basis by the immediate superior or the management.
• Experience in menu planning and production, Customer service experience.
• Commitment to quality, Organized and self-motivated, Customer focus.
• Able to work with a substantial level of accountability, Able to work individually or in a team.
• Ability to control food costs, Creativity and an eye for detail.
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content