Brief Introduction about yourself
The role entails connecting and guiding students holistically towards, not only choosing a
particular stream or college but also towards helping them understand themselves, the world
around them and how they can contribute to society. In a nutshell, the role entails connecting
with students through discussions, conducting psychometric evaluations and career
workshops( experience cells), researching and providing students with a practical actionable
gameplan and following up with them from time to time.
Your responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:-
● Conducting a pre-counselling session wherein you understanding the student at an
● Planning out their counselling sessions i.e. scheduling when they will take their
psychometric evaluation and go through the experience cells.
● Analysing the data gathered from the psychometric evaluation and experience cells to
form an actionable plan. This responsibility includes talking to the students to
understand their liking/disliking of the experience cells.
● Drafting an actionable gameplan as to what course/ colleges they should take up/
apply to. The gameplan also includes videos students can watch, books they can read,
activities they can do within the school premises and outside school.
● Presenting your findings through a counselling session that will be conducted with the
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content