Brief Introduction about yourself
– Running SCRUM & Agile Meetings (2 Daily Standups a Day).
– Grooming JIRA backlog, and creating tasks for our development team.
– Leading Sprint Initiatives, creating milestones, and communicating timelines.
– Working with Chief Product Officer & Chief Technology Officer directly to develop cutting-edge products.
– Leading a remote development team – with Backend, Frontend, Android engineers.
– Being able to communicate effectively with all team members including the team members in USA and India.
– Creating product roadmaps, working directly on product flows, and designers. Presenting the results to the CTO/CPO.
– Thoroughly testing each developers work, and being responsible for moving things from In-Review to Done on the JIRA board.
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content