Brief Introduction about yourself
1) Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures.
2) Report or review findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
3) Maintain and apply knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
4) Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment in order to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
5) Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
6) Review employee safety programs to determine their adequacy.
7) Interview employers and employees to obtain information about work environments and workplace incidents.
8) Review plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment in order to determine if all safety requirements have been met.
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content