Brief Introduction about yourself
• Maintaining the secondary sales as well as primary sales in the assigned territory.
• Increase sales volume by maintaining existing distributors and making new distributor.
• Track product and service quality complaints, action appropriate corrective steps when required in consultation with the Area Sales Manager.
• Monitor the sales in the assigned territory/channel and take corrective actions to ensure optimal stocking (no stock out and no overstocking)
• Appointing new distributors and dealers and maintain relationship with existing dealers.
• Plan the weekly sales and provide accurate forecast to the production teams.
• Manage the team of promoters and ensure they meet their assigned targets.
• Provide accurate and meaningful data, analysis and insights to Sales Manager.
• Ensure timely payment collections & Follow up on payments.
• Follow the sales processes, establish best practices and share those learning throughout the company
• Sales Reports – Daily, Weekly, Monthly to the Reporting Manager
• Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone & Making appointments with and meeting new customers.
No Reviews found for this job.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content